Hot on the heels of yesterday’s treaties patch we’ve got another one for you. The devs fixed a few of the issues reported following that patch quite quickly so we thought we’d push them now rather than wait until more changes were ready:
- Interceptions were failing (in yesterday’s patch we fixed one bug with interceptions but introduced another which this patch fixes)
- The wrong player civilization icon was displayed for received treaty proposals (treaties already proposed will still use the wrong icon – recreating the treaty would update it to the correct icon)
- The ODS recharge time could be bypassed to trigger it to fire more frequently than intended (by ordering it to be dismantled and then cancelling the dismantle)
- ODS were sometimes firing at the fleet of a player they shouldn’t have because of a treaty
- A planet’s suitability for the player’s civilization was sometimes displayed incorrectly (e.g. it was showing as too cold when it should have been ok, or it didn’t clarify that there wasn’t sufficient land/water mass)
Features and changes
- City center beron and credit costs have been increased (the pricing is now similar to labs). The cost increase is intended to keep them relatively affordable, but reduce the feasible amount that could be constructed.
- Beron cost increased to 5k for all levels (from 2k, 3k, 5k). Credit cost increased to 1k, 5k, 25 k (from 500, 2.5k, 12.5k)
Disconnected while playing or trying to login?
The game servers have gone down briefly a few times since the patch was released yesterday. If you were playing at any of those times you will have been disconnected but been able to rejoin the game shortly afterwards. This patch fixes the cause of those crashes so performance should be stable now.
However, if you are having issues logging in or connecting to the game after updating to this patch please let us know.
See you soon,
– The Outscape dev team
Updating the game client: the game should be automatically updated via Steam. Please check here if the download doesn’t automatically start when you launch Steam.