Alpha patch 0.81 has just been released via Steam to all Alpha players.
This release includes some Bug fixes including those that were introduced with the last update.
Updating the game client: the game should be automatically updated via Steam. Please check here if the download doesn’t automatically start when you launch Steam.
- Fixed the bug with ship blueprints. Players were not able to edit or research blueprints.
- Fixed some visual issues with UI elements and truncated planet names.
- Fixed the bug with missing information on the top bar of the screen. Some players encountered the problem when they couldn’t see research power, number of colonies and population size.
- Fixed the issue with Error Notification that sometimes appeared during zooming out from star system or after selecting Planets tab in Galaxy Overview.
- Fixed the bug with invisible sensor line in scanner graphic.
We’ll be back soon with another update. Thanks everyone 🙂