Outscape is a space strategy game contested by real players – not AI controlled players.
As you explore and expand your empire across a huge persistent galaxy, it’s these other real players and their own empires that you’ll encounter.
Some may become loyal allies that you fight alongside against a hostile enemy. Others you may never interact with, only briefly observe them pass harmlessly beyond the edges of your territory.
But wouldn’t it be better – and even more fun – if your own friends were also playing alongside you?
You and your buddies could discover the game together and join forces. Or compete against each other for bragging rights!
And what’s more – new galaxies have JUST launched! You and your friends can experience playing in a new galaxy from the beginning together.
Good News – Playing Next to Your Friends Is Easy
- Allocate one of your planets for a friend by generating a spawn code for it
- Invite your friend to come and play as your neighbour and give them the spawn code
- After using the spawn code in the game lobby, your friend will spawn in to the game and the planet you allocated for them will become their home planet
- You can invite more than one friend
- Any planet you generate a spawn code for remains under your control until the spawn code is used
- When a spawn code is used the planet is reset as a suitable home planet for the civilization your friend chooses and a treaty is automatically formed between you and your friend
Watch a Short Video to See How Easy It Is
Play in a New Galaxy From the Beginning – With Friends
With new galaxies just launched – it’s a fantastic opportunity to experience playing in a new galaxy from the beginning.
And it’ll be even more fun if you invite your friends to play alongside you. Particularly in these unprecedented times where most of us won’t be able to connect socially in person for a while.
If your friends can’t join you in the game, you still have the opportunity to meet other like minded players while playing Outscape. We’ve heard lots of positive feedback from players that have enjoyed making new friends and collaborating with other players they’ve met while playing. Why not join them?
– The Outscape dev team