Here are the patch notes for the v121 update that has just been released. It should download automatically the next time you launch Outscape from Steam.
- Hull prices have been adjusted – for the Awaken the Dark galaxy only
- Click here for the full list of changes
- The prices for levels 2, 3, and 4 hulls have been heavily increased to reflect the much faster pace credits and other resources accumulate
- This change is experimental, but if it works well for the Awaken the Dark galaxy we’ll take a similar approach in this galaxy for other items e.g. weapons and buildings
- Fleets are automatically split after battle if the flagship was destroyed and the new flagship can’t legally support the remaining ships
- e.g. after a battle the new flagship can support 5 ships but there would be 8 ships in the fleet, a separate fleet with 3 of the ships is automatically formed
- If an extra fleet can’t be formed because the fleet limit has been reached, the excess ships are destroyed instead
- Notification window has been reworked and optimized
- Notifications are now a single list (Upcoming and Previous tabs have been removed)
- Notifications can be filtered with a search string e.g. planet, fleet, type of action
- Fixed an issue where having visibility of another player’s fleet while it was docked, split or recycled could trigger the game client to crash
Updating the game client: the game should be automatically updated via Steam. Please check here if the download doesn’t automatically start when you launch Steam.