Welcome back to the Galactic News! It’s the end of week 2 in the Andradite galaxy. Let’s see what’s been going on.
Top Players – Andradite Galaxy
The Top 10 players from the leaderboards
Master of Warfare
Congratulations shock, another week as Grand Emperor. And well done to Peanutjy for capturing the Master of Warfare title with an impressive points surge. Pepelekus and hikky have flown up the Grand Emperor leaderboard, but they’ve got some way to go if either of them is going to catch up with shock at the top.
Alliance of Warfare
No change in the Top 3 of either alliance leaderboard. Chaos have a huge lead on the Grand Alliance leaderboard, but the Alliance of Warfare is a two-horse race right now between Chaos and AE. Will any of the alliances be able to gain any ground on them?
Fleet Combat (Andradite Galaxy)
This heatmap shows the major hot zones of the Andradite galaxy over the last week – the areas where the biggest and most fleet battles took place:
- Yellow is low, Green is medium, Red is highest
- Based on sizes of both fleets and number of battles (little battle activity may not be visible)
- 497 PvP fleet battles analyzed from between Oct 02 to Oct 09 (battles with pirates were excluded)
The above tables breakdown the combined state of both fleet combatants at the start of each battle:
- Number of Ships: the total number of ships across both fleets
- Total HP: the sum of all ship’s HP (hull points, hull strength)
- Total DPS: the sum of all ship weapons’ – energy and ordnance – DPS (damage per second)
There were a lot more fleet battles between players this week compared to the first week. We’re starting to see some much stronger fleets involved, but the majority of battles are still between small/medium strength fleets.
See you soon, have a great weekend 🙂
– The Outscape dev team